Our bungalow has two bedrooms downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs, each with a private balcony and ensuite. There is also a kitchen and sitting room upstairs. All rooms have gorgeous lake views. Guests also have access to all of our resort facilities. All rooms have Lake views
–WHOLE BUNGALOW; It has five rooms all having Balcony with Lake views, Seating room and Kitchen; Price $635 for the whole Bungalow at a Maximum of 13 people, additional person pays $40 Bed Only.
-Whole Bungalow suitable for a family/ group of 13 to 20 people sharing
–UPSTAIRS; Upstairs suitable for a Family/group of 6 to 10 sharing, Three Bed Rooms, seating room and Kitchen Price $395 for a maximum of 7 and extra person pays $35
–DOWN STAIRS; Suitable for a Family/group of 6 to 10, Two Bed rooms Price $270 for a Maximum of 6 persons and $30 for extra person
NB,Full breakfast cost $10, Lunch $15 and Dinner $20 per person, full board $30 (breakfast,Lunch and Dinner)
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort also welcomes children of all ages.
- All children below 5 years stay free of charge with their parents
- Children below 12 years pay $30 pp per night for an extra bed (exclusive of meals)
- Children aged 12 to 15 years pay $50 pp for the bed
- All children aged from 5 to 11 years pay $20 per night when using an exiting bed
- Children from 12 to 15 years pay$30 pp when using an extra bed.
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort offers special rates for tour operators, international resellers, bloggers, travel agents, tour guides and East African residents
- ‣ Four double/triple en-suite cottages with private balcony and lake views
- ‣ Group accommodation for up to 20 people
- ‣ Open dining room, rock bar and craft shop
- ‣ Excellent menu and service
- ‣ Swimming dock and relaxing garden
- ‣ Consistent solar power and in-room/balcony/restaurant/bar charging facilities
- ‣ Complementary wifi
- ‣ Canoe or speedboat cruises
- ‣ Local Bakiga dance evening entertainment
- ‣ Gorilla permit booking service
- ‣ Car hire / pick-up and drop-off at airports, plus safaris further afield
Distance and Driving Time to Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
- 20m (15km) drive from Kabale Town
- 2h (65km) from (Ruhija) Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h (52km) drive from (Rushaga)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3h (80km) drive from( Nkuringo)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4h (120km) drive from (Buhoma)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h 30m (88km) drive from Mgahinga National Park .
- 2h (72km) drive from Kisoro.
- 2h (75km) drive from Cyanika Boarder with Rwanda.
- 40m (35km) drive from Katuna Boarder with Rwanda.
- 4h (170km) drive from Lake Mburo National Park.
- 3h (160km) drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 2h 30m (115km) drive from Kigali International air port.
- 7h 7m (418km) drive from Kampala capital city.
- 5h (296km ) drive from Kibale National Park.
- 7h 14m (407km) drive from Entebbe international airport.
- 4h 16m (133km) drive from Kihihi airstrip
- 2h 54m (155km) drive from Mbarara
Please note that all driving times are approximations to allow for trip planning, but may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. Extra time is recommended when traveling to booked activities to ensure punctuality.