Restaurant & Bar
The restaurant at Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort serves you with all quality local and international foods. The well trailed staff (waiters, waitresses and chefs) are at your service any time of the day and night and they work together to ensure timely and quality service delivery system.
Our menu entails all kinds foods to meet and satisfy your food preferences. The foods on the menu at Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort include:
- Rock Resort Food Menu
- Veggie Rock Menu
- Gluten-Free Menu
- Rock Resort Drinks Menu
- The bar at Lake Bunyonyi Rock
The bar serves you will all kinds of local and international beverages. Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are all served all day and night. Among the drinks served at Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort include:
The above foods are prepared in different ways, boiled, grilled, fried and other ways to meet the expectations of different clients. Travelers are normally given a menu as soon as they arrive at the lodge to choose which foods they want and enable timely preparations by chefs. All food are served with complementary tea to ensure satisfaction.
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort also welcomes children of all ages.
- All children below 5 years stay free of charge with their parents
- Children below 12 years pay $30 pp per night for an extra bed (exclusive of meals)
- Children aged 12 to 15 years pay $50 pp for the bed
- All children aged from 5 to 11 years pay $20 per night when using an exiting bed
- Children from 12 to 15 years pay$30 pp when using an extra bed.
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort offers special rates for tour operators, international resellers, bloggers, travel agents, tour guides and East African residents
Distance and Driving Time to Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
- 20m (15km) drive from Kabale Town
- 2h (65km) from (Ruhija) Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h (52km) drive from (Rushaga)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3h (80km) drive from( Nkuringo)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4h (120km) drive from (Buhoma)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h 30m (88km) drive from Mgahinga National Park .
- 2h (72km) drive from Kisoro.
- 2h (75km) drive from Cyanika Boarder with Rwanda.
- 40m (35km) drive from Katuna Boarder with Rwanda.
- 4h (170km) drive from Lake Mburo National Park.
- 3h (160km) drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 2h 30m (115km) drive from Kigali International air port.
- 7h 7m (418km) drive from Kampala capital city.
- 5h (296km ) drive from Kibale National Park.
- 7h 14m (407km) drive from Entebbe international airport.
- 4h 16m (133km) drive from Kihihi airstrip
- 2h 54m (155km) drive from Mbarara
Please note that all driving times are approximations to allow for trip planning, but may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. Extra time is recommended when traveling to booked activities to ensure punctuality.