Apparently, Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort is constructing new 8 rooms to provide excellent accommodation services to the increased number of clients visiting for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest/Mgahinag Gorilla National Parks plus other tourist activities in south western Uganda. The new rooms are yet to be finished which will provide enough accommodation (food and sleeping services) to our potential travelers intending to book Uganda safaris t the south western Region. Altogether, Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort will have 20 rooms available for booking after the opening of 8 new rooms. The new rooms will be arranged as single, double and triple depending on the number of clients received and their choice of sleeping arrangement. Also, our yet to be opened rooms have clear views of the Lake, local farms and homes in the opposite neighborhood.
Features of new rooms
The spacious new rooms at Lake Bunyonyi Rock resort are all self-contained, with seating area, balcony and charging sockets. Are you a family, a group of friends or mates? Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort has enough accommodations to offer you comfortable and excellent sleeping services at affordable rates.
Photos of New Rooms at Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort also welcomes children of all ages.
- All children below 5 years stay free of charge with their parents
- Children below 12 years pay $30 pp per night for an extra bed (exclusive of meals)
- Children aged 12 to 15 years pay $50 pp for the bed
- All children aged from 5 to 11 years pay $20 per night when using an exiting bed
- Children from 12 to 15 years pay$30 pp when using an extra bed.
Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort offers special rates for tour operators, international resellers, bloggers, travel agents, tour guides and East African residents
Distance and Driving Time to Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort
- 20m (15km) drive from Kabale Town
- 2h (65km) from (Ruhija) Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h (52km) drive from (Rushaga)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3h (80km) drive from( Nkuringo)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4h (120km) drive from (Buhoma)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h 30m (88km) drive from Mgahinga National Park .
- 2h (72km) drive from Kisoro.
- 2h (75km) drive from Cyanika Boarder with Rwanda.
- 40m (35km) drive from Katuna Boarder with Rwanda.
- 4h (170km) drive from Lake Mburo National Park.
- 3h (160km) drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 2h 30m (115km) drive from Kigali International air port.
- 7h 7m (418km) drive from Kampala capital city.
- 5h (296km ) drive from Kibale National Park.
- 7h 14m (407km) drive from Entebbe international airport.
- 4h 16m (133km) drive from Kihihi airstrip
- 2h 54m (155km) drive from Mbarara
Please note that all driving times are approximations to allow for trip planning, but may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. Extra time is recommended when traveling to booked activities to ensure punctuality.