Visit bukola blacksmither to witness how different objects are done. The local people make various projects wrought iron. They them use hammer to bend and cut heated objects using the hammer. Various objects such as furniture, knives, gates, rings, hoes, spoons, pangas, saucepans, sculpture, forks and light fixtures are made. Heating is normally done using propane, natural gas, coal and charcoal among others. The whole process takes several hours to allow objects get wholly heated making them easy to mend and cut.
More Pictures of Black Smithing
Distance & Driving Time to Lake Bunyonyi
- 20m (15km) drive from Kabale Town
- 2h (65km) from (Ruhija) Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h (52km) drive from (Rushaga)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3h (80km) drive from( Nkuringo)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4h (120km) drive from (Buhoma)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h 30m (88km) drive from Mgahinga National Park .
- 2h (72km) drive from Kisoro.
- 2h (75km) drive from Cyanika Boarder with Rwanda.
- 40m (35km) drive from Katuna Boarder with Rwanda.
- 4h (170km) drive from Lake Mburo National Park.
- 3h (160km) drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 2h 30m (115km) drive from Kigali International air port.
- 7h 7m (418km) drive from Kampala capital city.
- 5h (296km ) drive from Kibale National Park.
- 7h 14m (407km) drive from Entebbe international airport.
- 4h 16m (133km) drive from Kihihi airstrip
- 2h 54m (155km) drive from Mbarara
Please note that all driving times are approximations to allow for trip planning, but may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. Extra time is recommended when traveling to booked activities to ensure punctuality.
comment film saysNovember 29, 2020 at 2:10 pm
Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Marcela Lane Jaye